Sunday, November 30, 2008

WInter is here:) and it's HOT- Malaysia baby!



Last week had my finita la comedia at the office with emotional bye bye and staying up on my last day till 9pm... well- my indian career is finished....still need time to digest that.

Everybody who was talking to me lately knows how crazy I was about going to Cambodia and Vietnam... then tons of other stuff came, like a plan going to nepal or travelling kerala and goa...etc...BUT Chennai got literally flooded with the rain, i got bored stitting and home and doing nothing...so, on thursday eve bought a ticket to KL, Malaysia and after LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG waitting at the airport im in KL again:) last two days had good time with Kotryna and Harish, doing " non- touristic"stuff:)
I've kind of planned leaving to Cambodia tomorrow, but tickets got damn expensive, Im staying in Malaysia for 2 more days and flying to Cambodia on Wed morning.
Tomorrow leaving to the hill station- tree plantation- Cameroon highlands. I've wanted to visit this place last time with Astrid, but we didnt have time:)

It's already 1st of Dec- official winter:) last year we went for the legendary bird watching trip, now Malaysia:) I love those winters....

Anyways- I'm happy with relaxed traveling and CAMBODIA, BABY!

Explorer

1 comment:

Audra said...

Oi padukeles mergaites!!!! :):):) gero kelio - laukaim taves cia!