Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cambodia, Baby!

My "no plan" trip is rolling on! Today I've arrive to Cambodia. It sounds very exotic and I still cant believe that I am actaully doing this!
Last few days I spent in Cameron hilands ( 4 hrs away from KL, Malaysia) did some jungle walk and one low quality tour:) One of the most imprestive thigs from Cameron was actaul journey up and down. Looking thought the bus window was like having Discovery channel live:)
Kortyna, my friend from LT, living in KL, was like a mother in malaysia for me- " have you aready packed", " have you set your alarm", " let's eat"... haha! wonderful!!! great hospitality...( i think i might use it once more;) Was also great meeting Harish, my friend from India. Had fun day, unfortuantelly only one.

YEAH, Cambodia, I had a small walk around Siem reap( north west of cambodia) and tomorrow going for the sunrise to the Angkor temples planinig to spend all day there.

Discoverer

No comments: