Friday, November 21, 2008

Almost finished

I have started this week with a post about my last working week here in India... and it went like blink of an eye! Now it's friday, 9.30 pm, im trying to shorten my To Do list, over all this week was pretty busy! hehe- in the evening im playim music even without headphones...well, not singing yet, i think it would take another year in india to start doing so.:)
one of my "to do" list points is to sort out my files. last two hours was doing so....and even last few month were going pretty slow and I was not that huge fan of india anymore, but i have to admit, that it left quite a footprint, and it's gonna be sad to leave. After all i've landed here in April 2007 and now it almost Dec 2008... Monday gonna be my last working day at Alcatel-Lucent Chennai and I have very mixed feeling, but I think it's a good decision to leave. As I am usually saying, you should leave party while still enjoying... there was a moment that i've already been too long in this party, but now i think- just a right time:)
My flatmates knows that everty day when i go home I play one song- it's my "indian after work" song"...i'm playing it at the office-the source ft. candi staton - you got the love....

almost finished

2 comments:

Sigita said...

nu va, kaip greitai tas laikas eina:) jau mislijai, ką Lietuvoj veiksi? jei turėsi laiko ir noro, atlėk į svečius;) kas čia ta Belgija, iš Lietuvos jau ir visai čia pat:)))

Chin said...

hey girl, hope u r fine in India? - chin :)