Thursday, August 21, 2008

still something new: hospital patient

After 1,5 years in India got new experience... this time- patient in the hospital. I got pretty bad mosquito or spider bite on my hip...Im not sure what kind of beast bite me, but it turned pretty bad. Finally I decided to go to the hospital. There is one pretty nice hospital ( actually looking better than lithuanian hospitals) near my home. I've been there before when some friends of mine had problems.
SO.... this time, the first time- im in a patient role. Well.. at the very end it's still India... so "check" my bite came one doctor and 7 nurses!!!!!!! and they kept calling for more.......
at the very end i got a shot, list of medicine to take and 2-3 days at home:)
oh, one more thing... while filling papters at the reception I had to name my religion! I had no problem doing this, but was wondering why whould they need this info...nobody from nurses army couldnt explain me this.

Indian hospital patient

No comments: