Friday, August 08, 2008

GOA Baby!!

My very traditional...Baby! post. This time GOA! During my first year in India I didnt even had an idea of going to GOA, it sounded so touristic and boring. But since I came back to India to stay longer...I will give a chance. I cant reist idea to enjoy sunset into the sea. here in chennai, or on my side of india, only sunrise is from the sea.
My train to Bangalore leaves only in early afternoon, so no bags packed yet:) the plan is Chennai-Bangalore-Goa -Hampi-Bangalore-Chennai.

Today we were watching Bejing Olympics opening ceremony! It's absolutly amazing to see this and realize that i am cheering Lithuanian team, while beeing in India with people from all around the world cheering their team, and also each others!!! I think that's a real olympic spirit! Also the ceremony was breath-taking! I read that The choreographed show took seven years to plan, and costs are estimated to have hit a record-breaking $40bn! hard to imagine.
One good friend of mine has an ambition to organize olympics! Im sure she will succeed!

Olympic spirit Goa

3 comments:

Viktorija said...

hahaha, I like olympic spirit as well! yesterday LT BB team played against Argentina. I was sleeping when heard strong emotions coming from living room. I come to see what´s on: LT playing against Argentina, there are my flatmates Argentinians on the sofa, the result is 75:75, 30 secs left and Argentina has a ball... damn, i think... and a miracle happened, LT defended a ball and we won!!! I left two very confused Argentinians and went back to sleep:)))
ech, that international spirit:)

Audra said...

hehe.. that game I was watching in Slovenia, all i have seen was the last two minutes of the 4th quearter so there we reloooads of emotions in that pub comming out from 9 lithuanians :)

Go Lithuania!!!!

Ieva said...

Awesome!!
Trully deeply international! Unfortunately Indians are not very intrested in BB... well, but there are ppl callinm me from around the world congratulating with victory against Russia!
Hmmm.. dont think im gonna find any TV in Hampi...but wait, till i back to chennai!
GO LITHUANIA!!!