Friday, October 12, 2007

Sri Lanka, Baby...and October 11th

It's been five days when I'm enoying Sri Lanka and six days since i arrived... but the first day i slept ( well, i enoyed that too), so to be correct, IT's been six days Im enjoying Sri Lanka!
In Colombo Im staying with AIESEC trainees. There is one lithuanian girl ( there are LT everywhere!) and she helped me and was really warm host here:) Actually, trainees live in a real house here=) it's very cool place.
One of the main reassons I came here - to get new Indian visa and continue my stay in Chennai for next 6 month... well... in total I've visited Indian embassy 5 times... spend at least 10 hours waiting in the sun, some stupid lines..my visa is approved( event at the very firs they came back all my documents and told that nothing can be done!!!)..but I will be finally happy when I hold my passport with Indian visa for next 6 month in my hands
After all this mess.. i travelled along the west cost to the South... this place is AWESOME... and I really mean it!
Yesterday was very special day, the day when officially I became one year older. I spend my day in a wild beach, on the west coast.the place is surferst paradise ( at least ppl say that). It was the firs B-day ever when I was absolutely alone, there was nobody I knew for more than 10 hours. I had very nice dinner at the restorant on the coast... but empty chairs around me made me realise how much I miss my friends.

I cant tell you how happy I was getting all these calls and messages from my friends from all around the world! REALLY!!!!

Got to go, my embassy mission is calling me:)
Happy/tired/missing/one year older/but still the same

Ieva

1 comment:

Aine said...

happy belate birthday trainer girl :)