Saturday, October 06, 2007

BiG Adventure: continued

It's been more than five month since I came to India! 5 MONTH!!! I can't believe that time goes so fast...as one of my friend says: blink of an eye! I cant agree more.

There are so many things I have alreday discovered/experienced, there are so much more to do and discover! NO chance to get bored;)I've been working a lot, I've been travelling a lot, I've been doing so many and crazy thing with amazing ppl here...i know, telling this is more or less telling nothing.
hmm, now im sitting and trying to tell smth, but it seems i m sitting infront of 100000 peaces puzzle and trying to make the picture.

Tomorrow one big trip ahead- I'm going to Sri Lanka! Yeah, Sri Lanka was one oh my old dreams, Im happy the time has come to discover this piece of Earth! The only difference- im going there alone, all alone ( ok, maybe not so alone, today i bought Lonely Planet Sri Lanka). New Adventure is coming up!

ooooohoooo Kung fu fighting..ohoo

No comments: