Monday, October 15, 2007

Sri Lanka adventure- Finito!

Well... my mission SRI LANKA, BABY - almost accomplished. Today came back from Kandy- very nice place in the centre of an island. That's pretty much how I imagine solitude holiday before coming here.

I was staying in a very nice and old hotel, just in the centre of the town, by the lake and temple. The hotel is very old and I was kidding that you can feel like living in 1907 not in 2007:)
The balcony with a view to the lake and temple

Yesterday went to see elepahts- there were soooo many and sooo cute!!! got mln of pictures! well... my memory space was finished this morning already:) Elephants taking bath:)
Feeding baby elephant- it's soooo cute, isn't it?

To sum up- Sri Lanka is awesome place, with amazing nature, sky- closer than ever before, beautiful and powerul ocean, stunnig sunsets, nice and wild beaches, sweetest coconuts, tallest palmtrees, warm, sometimes bit annoying ppl! This was an adventure! Im very prowed of myself I finished this alone!:) Good job, Ieva!=)

Nice hotel, awesome sunset, cold beer and writing postcards to my dears! Sounds just perfect...
Tomorrow coming back home, coming to Chennai! Back to work, back to accomplish my second half of my BiG Adventure:)

Discoverer

No comments: