Thursday, August 24, 2006

EXCITED about Sailing weekend

I am soo ecxited!!! In the mid of September we are going for a sailing weekend to the North Sea!
Team, or this time I should better use- crew, is international as always: Lithuania (yeah, that’s me;)), Poland, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Australia. The plan is to leave Friday evening and go along Belgium coast for a weekend and come back on Sunday noon! It’s sounds challenging, because I’ve never tried this before (well, I and my beloved roomies form Kaunas had nice few hour sailing in the kaunas sea for my farewell, but this time we are leaving for all weekend to the sea!), I really cross my fingers and hope that Belgium has nice and warm September, next thing which makes it a challenge- crew- I know some guys already (Dominik is my colleague, Anna- volleyball mate and active trampoline user;), Leon- aiesec trainee as well), others I am gonna meet, we are planning to meet up some evening for a beer and discuss a bit more about our trip. I guess it is very good teambuilding activity. Ok, let’s leave this when I am back from that;) haha, I liked my dad’s saying: if your captain is form Kazakhstan, where they have no sea, only steppe and the only ships- camels…good luck then!! Of course it’s only a joke!I’ll keep you updated;)

No comments: