Thursday, February 26, 2009

losing homeless status

Well, after this weekend I wont be able to complain of beeing homeless:) homeless is not really the right expression, because I wish to continue be Thaaaat kind of homeless, i am now. Thanks to Ewa!
Finally, officially, I have a place to live! yupi! Yesterday I've met middle aged a bit distracted, but nice land loard... bit different character comparing with legendary "god bless you all"-mrs Julliet:)

This weekend Im moving in!
Since im back, as David said, to sensible distace to civilization, there is a line of guests already! next weekend Michelle and Edu should visit me, then madam van der Craats and David is coming, Rolf is somewhere around, Letitia and Filip actually live in Brussels! Looking fw, I guess my friends are curious to see me living in " non barganing" environment:)

loosing homeless status

No comments: