Friday, December 14, 2007

Plans for the holiday seasson and Birdwatching weekend

Finally it's officail!!!
15 days Singapore and Malaysia trip! I got tickets! and headding to my holiday trip next saturday!
Yeah Yeah..many exclamation marks, but I'm very excited.
I cant believe that Im going to visit Malaysia and Singapore, all the time it look ( well, it WAS) sooo far away, but now, it's just around the corner:)
We ( me and Astrid, my flatmate) first going to Singapore, there meeting Chin! I remember when we were sitting in BXL and Chin and Shinta were Asian experts and we were planing Asian discovery plans! and here we go! we both are meeting agai, in Sinagapore!
And of course, I am going to visit Kunes in Malaysia!
meanwhile my life in Chennai got more quiet. Few weeks ago we went for BIRD WATCHING weekend... yeah! The fact that we went for BIRDWATCHING still makes me laugh.
Here are some nice pictures of my flatmate Pasha.

Bird watchers

...And some birds
cute monkey eatting garbabe from the pastic bag

Shenoy Nagar family: Astrid, Pasha, Irene, Ieva and uncle Sid:)


No comments: