Thursday, November 15, 2007

Again about movies

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.
- Fred Jung/ Blow
I took "strange movies" folder with me to India with such a movies as Requiem for a Dream , Mulholland Dr., Syriana, etc. Blow would be that kind of movie, fitting in my folder just perfectly! BUT that kind of movies are even less popuar than i LT, it's not acording to indian movie magic formula" 5 dances, good guy, bad guy, nice girl, 0 story". Some ppl were leaving cinema when Simpsons, The good german was showing:) But on the other hand - I couldnt stand "the boss"...i left in the middle of the movie.
Different people, different cultures, different tastes.
Enjoying dIvERsIty

1 comment:

chocolato said...

Hey Ieva :)
Your blog is really interesting!
I will link it to mine.
Can't wait to meet you in person in !ncredible India :)
Cheers
Sve