Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The movie all Tamil Nadu is going crazy about...



First of all...officially announce that I've joind facebook! yeah.. I always keep getting invitations to joing different networks online, but usually I dont. I was so surprised how may my friend are there!

First of all, all India is crazy about criket and movies! I havn't seen any criket yet ( sometimes i get a strange look when ppl finds it out;)) and yes...movies! I've seen few movies from Bollywood and....


Yesterday was a big day- I saw my first Tamil movie in my life... Everybody goes crazy about that movie and the main actor...few days ago I even found the article about that on bbc news.
What can I say- that's not my type of movie.... I went home duering the break ( yeah, they always have breaks in the movies...maybe because actors need to take some rest:))...it was after midnight alreday...I didnt see the point to sit in the cinema and waist my sleep time:)

2 comments:

Viktorija said...

LOOL, koks plakatas:D

Anonymous said...

...plakatas tik blizgutis! pamatytum pati filma;)