Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mumbai

Mumbai weekend was great!!! I loved that city!
That is pretty much how i imagined India before coming here: many buildings from British period, many new buildings, many slums...I think it's right to say about Mumbai either you Love it or Hate it...I loved;)

I met my friend Minde!!! It was his first days in Mumbai ( well, mine too), but it not first days in India!:) that's the difference


Me and Minde- part of AIESEC Kaunas 2003/2004 EB in Mumbai!! Unbelieveble!Travellers...
Riding city bus in Mumbai...hiding from the rain
Mumbai- huge contrast city
Delayed flights because of monsoon...luckily our flight was quite on time


Oh, some memoriable quotes from the weekend:
Francis: There are too many indians in India

Michael: I'm not a big eater

Markus: Girls can take care of themselfs

Some more quotes not from the daily life:
Kunes about Germans iniciative "candle light dinner": I wonder how these two germans are comiing up with candle light dinner. Are they just lightning candles or it comes together with food?

1 comment:

Aine said...

OMG! pleeeeeease do not tell me you were in Mumbai this weekend too?!! That is just craziness!:) Read my blog for explanation :P