Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Two weekd till my adventure starts

Well, in two weeks i will be packing my stuff for a year away! There are plenty of things to do, such as finish vaccinations(very excited about that), get visa to get into India( that's one more interesting story, I am famous for strange things happen to me)since there is no Indian Embassy in Lithuania tomorrow I am sending all docs to Poland and put my fingers crossed to get all docs back on time. I have my ticket purchased already!!!
I have to buy LT flag and other stuff like that..One guy from AIESEC Chennai keeps asking for chocolate ..hehe.
One more thing to be done before leaving to servizu sali ( kodel servizu? pasak Loretos...indija, indai, is indu susideda servizas))))- like a reality show "stars" -Padekos turaspo Lietuva:) mine should be bye bye tour haha...
I know that I am leaving to India, but I guess I still cant realize it till the end in my head...I think I wont untill I land in Delhi or Chennai.

No comments: