Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Next destination- Chennai, India!!!!



Now it's official!!!! I am going to INDIA!! I've got ALL what I was looking for:
-asia
-international company
-HR&communication

I will be working for Alcatel-Lucent in Chennai, India!!
Yesterday night all formalities in Insight XP was fixed and i found that great great message with "Subject: SN Matched" and text "Your SN (SN-In-LT-KA-2006-1313,Ieva Butenaite,LITHUANIA) has been matched on (2007-04-02) with TN (TN-In-IN-MC-2007-2083,Alcatel Development India). You should set alert for measurement pre-exchange survey." in my mailbox!!!!

YEAH, next destination - Chennai, India!!!

3 comments:

alexandru toma said...

hey,
I'm happy that your next experience will be Exchange and India.
May u have a wonderful experience full of learning points that can help you in the process of being a change agent!

Hope to see u one day in Romania:)
hugz,
Alex

Aine said...

congrats again dearest trainer :) make sure you take shosholoza global!!!

now...ou est la gare?!

virgute said...

Yahoooo:)

i will come to visit you.
India sounds soooo exciting
happy for you.

Virgute
form Italy