Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How does NATO work? and Chair of LC Kaunas elections


All participants and organizers in Lithuanian Prliament

One more thing that kept me busy all March was simulation game for Lithuanian High shool students"How does NATO work?". I was held in Lithuanian Parliament and one millitary school. I had an opportunity to be a speaker ( I found out that I have to give presentation about TNCs role in politics one day before the event), I was an OC and had some other interesting roles:)

I have never been in millitary school before, this time we were sleeping there (all 3 days I was responsible for 50 kids!!!! and in the millitary school go sleep on time...22.30) morning excerses and other millitary stuff. I am sure there were some future leaders of Lithuania....and some interesting personalities - one girl stated that Caspian sea is an OCEAN?!!! the same girl was crying when she saw the millitary school:)

Miss B+Miss B in millitary Hummer


Living in millitary school

Just right after this event i had an hounur to CHAIR AIESEC Kaunas Executive Board elections!!!! Nice to be back to home LC!!

No comments: