Friday, October 13, 2006

October 11th or happy b-day:)

We can still enjoy beautiful Indian summer in Belgium! I am very happy about that, because it’s one of my favorite seasons of the year. Tuesday night was warm, not windy. I and my crazy Czech colleague met up for a beer…yeah! I had smth special…I still have my Svyturys (famous Lithuanian beer) resources at home. So I’ve just grabbed few bottles of that treasure and went to the city with very girlish content of the purse- two 0.5l bottles of beer. The evening was nice and we enjoyed that Lithuanian taste in the park just in front of the Royal Palace….yeah, very adult. While looking for the meaning of the life, planning career &etc we reached very interesting place… a bar in the puppet theater! It is very hidden, just in front of the Grand Plaza…inside is sooo Bohemian atmosphere, sometimes they have puppet performances, but that night it was full of Czechs. well, it was very nice evening with a discover of smth nice! if you are coming to bxl, I promise to show you that place;)

Well next morning officially I became one year older…when I came to work and loaded on website and I saw that note” vavyte 23” and I got scared! Really! But all nice, warm greetings made my day! Thank you everybody! For a morning call and nice song, jugs and kisses, messages from all over the world, all beautiful words from Jurga ( yeah…let’s go for a coffee and peace of cake), a call from my dearest loser1, for konradas ppl know as organas, or for normal ppl- Virgute…hahah =* and everybody who made that day special. Ohhh, in the evening I went for a dinner with my roomies and my other crazy colleague of mine…I didn’t know that he s coming for a dinner. You can imagine my face expression in the buss stop saying “ what are you doing here???” Uh, it was nice, relaxing dinner with closest ppl, with whom you feel “savas”, just very nice feeling. My roommates took care about everything! Starting with a nice morning surprise at home, finishing with organizing dinner…and cherry pie...well, u know I always say- it’s all about people, but once again ascertained that’s true! And I am very happy confirming this truth!

Today with other trainees we’ve planed to go to the @seven..bit posh place…but most likely I’m really getting older…well, tomorrow there is one more party, actually organized by two Russian trainees and surprise surprise called- Russian party! I guess I will contribute it with that golden Lithuanian vodka…haha..it goes good with the theme;)

Ha! One more thing-Happy birthday Pedro, Javad! Nice to share this day with youJ

Enjoying quality of life. Simply lovin’ it!

No comments: