Monday, February 01, 2010

My new obsession


It took a while to develope 201st post! Got so excided reaching 200 that was celebrating for nearly half a year.
Lithuania is burried in white and deep winter. I guess people would be hardly convinced about global warming when we have to dig snow or to "enjoy" -30C. The best part just reached the peak! I have no water at home!!! Water fixing people keep coming 3 times per day, do some stuff and leave, then new ones come and leave. Even the well is empty! At least we've got plan B, other dont have this... it's like living in a very big tent with electicity:)
meanwhile, I am have total addiction to dr. House. Cant wait for a new sarcasm dose every week.
One more new-old discovery is 10 year old series The West Wing. It's brilliant! Probably the most intelectual series I've ever seen! Surprisingly some current affairs ( real ones) were fixction 10 years ago. 2 more seassons to watch!

No comments: