Wednesday, April 15, 2009

sunny chronicle

Spring is in its own best!
I had my Easter at home in Lithuania! That what happens when you manage work -life balance. I thought I was not good at it, but I might be wrong!

Yesterday took crazy early flight back to Brussels- as a result of it day at the office not that productive. Everybody knows that im not a morning person, therefore waking up at 4 am to catch a flight not the best idea to have me in shape.

Anyways-today another sunny happy green day in Brussels! For lunch I went to the park near by with a teaser of a book- Confessions of and Advertising Man by David Ogilvy. This book was recently lounched in Lithuanian. The first chapter was a great desert for my lunch!

I dont know what infuence is that, but I've started browsing for Master programs... dont know how long this desire for more studies will last:)

sunny desert

No comments: