Friday, March 13, 2009

work?

yeah yeah- being polite I should say, thanks, im ok....
Well, it kind of sucks...I know that's not fun, and all this thing "it's all about your attitude"...but I thing my attitude says, that I can do more.
The first week I started I imidiatly started to search for a job, then it tured a bit more interesting and now again, as I call " Killing the time". Dispite the shit salary, I would better say that Im doing charity work, than getting a salary... welll.. anyways, the job content is the thing that should keep me going. Well, it's not=( The good thing that I clearly understand what I like doing and what dont:)

It's not that deadly baaaaaaaaaaad here, we keep having some ppl coming over to talk, like journalists, some other professionals, etc, also I like the mix of ppl working at the office- all accross the EU and even the world! The other advantage fo being here- is Brussels city, some old friends and genreally social life:)

I think I was "spoiled" by my work in India at Alcatel-Lucent and the team there.
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence:)

2hrs 2 min till the weekend
Yupi!

No comments: