Thursday, January 29, 2009

Renewed relationship



Inspired with Harish's post about his 3 year relationship anniversary, I decided to introduce my renewed and stronger relationship with this black beauty:) After my return from India in all mess I've lost mydriving license, so I had to rely on other's good will or public transportation...
Now it's all back to normal and I am cruizing around Alytus independently!

My dad used to be the main driver of this creature, but now I am holing it's keys, therefore building stronger relationship;)

Freedom

3 comments:

HJH said...

*Inspirational* Haha.. you have any pics of this black beauty of yours? :)

Ieva said...

oh, yeah! inspirational:) Hmmm, I will search for some old pic, because now black beauty is covered in a snow...therefore not entirely black;)

Ieva said...

here you go, boss! pics are up!