Thursday, January 08, 2009

Basic Instincts


His Majesty Bono, my cat doesnt really like winter outside. Therefore got new entertainemnet or "back to roots" activity- HUNTING! Iforgot to mention that he gets food anytime he wants, becayse there is endless bag of his favourite food, so starving fact is not valid.

Luckily I was passing by and saw bringing a live BIRD in my living room! Then I grabed the cat, while he is still holind that poor bird in the mouth...and start shaking! didnt work!
Then wanted to show "shame on you" and brought him in front of the mirror to look what he is doing. still no use.
Then all " mitybos grandine" brought to the balcony and was shaking my car to let the bird away. Finally I had to squeeze his head and still shaking the cat- the bird went away! Alive!
My cat was very disapointed.

Viva basic instincts

2 comments:

Audra said...

Hahaha... jau ir matau, kaip nesi ta katina su pauksciu burnoj prie veidrodzio ir sakai" bad bad kitty" :):):)
ir as noriu katino! kodel neturiu?

Ieva said...

haha, panasiai ir buvo:) pasigailejau, kad fotiko po ranka nebuvo - smagus vaizdelis:)