Thursday, October 09, 2008

South east asia trip continued: Malaysia Baby!


It's the last day in Thailand, Im sitting in the internet cafe and I can hear the sea. Amazing! All the time I was very sceptical about Thailand, because it seemed for me " turistu nuvalkiota" place. I really liked Bangkok, even put it on my " I could live here" list. I guess after Chennai, it's not too difficult to qualiffy for that list:) but at the same time, im more careful where Im putting myself.
The rest of the time spend in Krabi. amazing place, wonderful and almost emply beaches, beath taking sunsets, endless conversations with a friend and chilled beer:) perfect holiday.
Tomorrow morning Im taking a bus and headinf to KL! yep, Malaysia, baby!! Bus trip might be a bit challenging, but it's part of my adventure:)
I've chosen this destination for my Birthday! I'm excited to meet Kunes, Harish, Kotryna!:)
Malaysia, baby!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Nu nieko negaliu daugiau sugalvoti, tik kaip apsakyti, kad juodai pavydas bamba griauzia :)
Kaaaaaip noreciau ir as i tokias atostogas :)

Smagiai ir netradiciskai atsvesk gimtadieni!