Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Left! Left? Right! Right?

That's not a political discussio, and i didnt get lost ( this time..hehe)
Yesterday I went out for dinner with two colleagues from the office. Somehow we start talking about driving in different countries...
Since India is former British collony and as one of the british heritage here is traffic on the left side. Yesterday my colleagues tried to convince me that "ONLY US DRIVES ON THE RIGHT SIDE, ALL EUROPE THE SAME AS INDIA".. "GERMANY- FOR SURE LEFT"....and quotes like this..I asked, have you been to Germany, he said- no....:)
then we had a bet with another guy, who has been to Belgium and was absolutley convinced that traffic goes on the same side as in India. He even called some "other guy"... at the end of the day I was very kind and chose that winner get's nice swiss ice-cream dessert:)

sweet taste of being RIGHT

No comments: