Thursday, April 17, 2008

Korean style

New style of entertaining your clients: Let cockroach walk around your restaurant... and if guests sitting on the floor, like in Inseul Korean restaurant in Chennai..
Well, yesterday was having very nice dinner with David in Korean restaurant. when I saw David start moving like something was burning or water spilled. Bur it was neither nor...just a HUGE cockroach walking towards me. I jumped and screamed ( I know it's not according to etiquette of fine dining, but my basic instinct)...all waiters ran to me, guests from other tables looking... Im standing and also looking for that BEAST... when David suggested to shake a bit....apparently that cockroach was climbing on me....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
besides/together with this entertainment, the evening was very nice

Dining Korean style

1 comment:

Viktorija said...

mes tokiu sauniu inamiu apstu ir holiday inn'e turejom :)
o ko jau noret zveruku kraste:)))