Friday, December 21, 2007

Singapore, baby!!

Here we go! my traditional post <....>, baby!:) all bags packed, full of excitement and really looking forward to Singapore and Malaysia!
Malaysia was very old dream of mine. I remember when during one of my firsts aiesec conferences trainee from malaysia gave one playing card in my sugar -cubes envelope. This is simple playing card with some views of Malaysia. I was having that card all the time with me in Lithunania, i had it in Belgium, and i m having it here in India. Somehow it inspires me to travel, go and explore new horizonts! and here im coming to malaysia.. 5 years ago, when i got that card it seemd so far in all meanings and almost impossible, and it's happening NOW!!!

Today I had my last working day this year. I can say I finished 2007 with Alcatel-Lucent. And it was gooooood! I am coming back to work on 7th Jan.

Once again, bags are packed, cab driver is coming in 30 min ( hopefully, because... this is India) and I am headding to the airport!:)

Singapore, Baby!
Here we come:)

No comments: