Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tour

The best weekend this year!!!! that's the short version.
Longer one...
All the fun started when I left my cell phone in Alytus!
On Thursday I met Jurga in Vilnius and had some nice time there. It was amazing how we were meeting other friends just on the streets!!! afterwards Rusne,Inga, Minde, Linka, Liudas...nice and cosy chats in Cosy!! Just to mention- thursday was beer night.

Early friday morning we (I+jurga) left to Kaunas...nice lunch in McDonalds and Jurga left to Sweden, I sarted my adventures in Kaunas.
Spend some time in casualty department because Giray, turkish guy had some bussines there;) afterthat all the fun started...all CROWD met in Konradas and tasted that phenomenal dark beer!! I cant tell how happy I was meeting my old friends. Somebody was even joking that I should be leaving more often to bring everybody together!
some key points of Frinday night:
-lots of beer
-many pubs
-many ppl
-walking all around night kaunas
-Aqua dancing in Laisves av. @~ 2 a.m. and we had to guess how the dance is called
-talks untill dawn

Saturday morning breakfast with my friend from school ( no sleep almost) and then lunch with friends...well all the day again:) and the final note- night out with Loreta, one of my roomies:) this time we had girls out- coctails night!!! Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, Cherry sweet, etc...
we were rolling around kaunas pubs...untill everything was closed but we found one option- Jam pub, on the 5th floor in Laisves av.
when elevator opend we saw nice girl puking in the bag...but it was the last opend place...they didnt have coctails there, but it;s not a probelm for us, we made ours:)
Loreta had fight with one suspicious man. met there some friends too:)) well, stayed there untill three...untill they closed.

Sunday chill.....and amlost managed to get the last bus to alytus..
Amazing weekend, with friends, chill, beer+coctails, talks till the dawn, and adventures in between!!!

awesome

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats true, it was awesome, amazing, nice, challanging ... as your life in India will be ;)


:** mua