Tuesday, April 24, 2007

heading for the future!

it's almost 1 am, almost all my stuff is packed and ready to be shiped to INDIA!
Many ppl ( starting vacination doctor, insurance angent, relatives, friends...) asks me how do i feel, am i not afraid to go so far away and for so long (12 month). What can I say-I am not!
Probably I do not realize what is waiting for me there, in another part of the world!

I am bringing my moto- it's all about ppl and it's all about your attitude!

heading for the future....i guess shosholoza would be in scope too:) Next destination- Chennai, India! Year of adventure starts

p.s. insurance lady asked me if I was pushed to go to India or I am doing it on my free will....hahah:))))

2 comments:

Sigita said...

sveikinu viska spejus laiku;) labai laukiu nuotykiu is TEN. nepamirsk rasyti...;) ir sekmes!

Aine said...

hmmmm I thought your motto was "don't pee in your shoes" :) :)