Sunday, November 26, 2006

If you wanna move forward, first you have to move

Well, it's Sunday noon, my lovely flat is half empty. Today all the day was full of ppl who were helping us to bring stuff to other place. The funniest or the strangest thing- i am leaving in a week:) and simply cant stay like "normal" people, I am still in that moving action. But I am happy for girlz, they got really great appartment! I am looking forward visiting them already!!! well, but at the very begining i am living there too:)

It's very strange to know that in one week I am leaving the place, people who were "my home" here. I really enjoyed my life in Brussels which is so international, full of different and intersting people, it was great place to be a part of the crowd or be a single individual. I guess the hardest part of the traineeship is coming- reintegration. I guess many of you have seen that "cultural shock chart" . I was thinking a lot about it here, duering different parts of my staying here. Ha, and it's true! in may phases i found myself. I am coming back to my hometown- Alytus. And I am quite scared about that! It's great town but I guess after 5 month of Brussels pulse it will be quite a challenge for me. On the other hand- I like challenges:) we will see;) I cant wait to meet some people in Konradas, in Kaunas, or to check the Baltic sea and my beloved friend:)

I thought I am strong and not sentimental in saying good bye. Maybe i am getting old:) On the other had! THE WORLD is getting smaller! I am sure I am saying "see you" to many ppl here! lol today with my roomie we discovered that the guy form her team is the same who was chairing ENERGY 2003 ( aiesec conference), or Dina, my crazy Coratian friend, we spend last summer in the US, ha! what do you think?! we are meeting here quite often in BXL for a beer or tea and of course nice chat!;)

I guess I am right saying if you wanna move forward first you have to move:) well, i've started my moving procedure ( in many meanings), let's see ;)

still enjoying quality of life and siply lovin' it!

Christmas Markets tour in Germany: Aachen


Me and Shinta in Bonn
Kamila,Cecilia, Leon, me, Alex + Shinta taking the picture in Cologne

My last Belgium weekend was spent in Germany:) It was adventures trip with other trainees and my roomie Shinta, memoriable tour through Christmas markets in Aachen, Cologne and Bonn. Great end, great people, great weekend with wine, panckaces, diamonds ( night club in Cologne)...well, some disappontments as well.

No comments: