Saturday, November 25, 2006

Also, ich bin trainer!

I was faci/trainer at TWIN project about EU stuff, organized by AIESEC in Karlsruhe. There were delegations form 10 countries. It was very nice to meet LT delegation in there, unfortunately there were nobody from Kaunas.

It was sooooo much fun! I had opportunity to improve my German and teach some German phrases real germans;) Well, the top song and principle of the workshop we were running was SHOSHOLOZA…there were some other tunes like Hakuna Matata, Can’t live, etc. Other big learning part was- Lithuanian language lessons, translation to Swahili and lots of tears because of laughJ

Other outstanding learning point- I’ve learned how to dance my name!!! don’t even ask how we came up with that ideaJ I am sure this skill will be very useful in my futureJ

Global Village was bit interesting: I was kind of a part of Lithuanian, but I felt like representing BelgiumJ anyways global village was “very rich”. And next morning trip to the EU Parliament was quite a challenge for many of participantsJ

Well, Shosholoza and other amazing time…I don’t remember when I laughed so much…ich bin trainer experience

Well, one more story have happened…I was traveling by train from Brussels to Strasbourg and from Strasbourg to Karlsruhe. Sounds easyJ yeah….but apparently the train didn’t stop in Strasbourg and went all the way to Switzerland!!!! Lol….to say in simple words- I missed FranceJ Well, luckily the same evening I ended up safety, bit late in Karlsruhe. Ppl who were involved in that still making fun of meJ well…to miss buss stop, but France- not everybody;) it was funny adventure

Last few weeks nothing much happened, I got sick quite badly and spend all time in bed;(

1 comment:

Aine said...

ich bin also trainer :) haha i told you about dancing shosholoza in dublin right?!